This document provides a quantified challenger proposition for Basware's source to pay stack of solutions for a target company.
This report birings to life your target customer and is an invaluable tool to brief to life your challenger proposition . It presents financial information (from submitted regulatory returns) about the target company to enable your sales and marketing teams to develop inisights about the company. These insights can be used as a basis for ABM campaings, prospecting or sales enablement.
Quantified Challenger Value Prop (Basware)
The document contains:
- Core financial performance: Use this section to get a quick orientation of the Target Company using traditional measures of financial performance. Grounding your understanding of their situation.
- The impact on the target company from using the Basware solution set: Use this section to quickly understand the financial impact of using the target value propositions. Essential insight for qualification to determine whether there is any pressure to act, and quantify the value your solution can deliver.
- Derived Metrics: A view of the target company's derived metrics (from industry benchmarks and rules of thumb) to aid quantification of the service impact so that it can be applied to speed up prioritisation and qualification of entry points.
- The top level organisation: A view of the key executives and their structure - note that this information is not always in the public domain so will be omitted if unavailable.
- Trends in the target company's reported and derived KPIs: A side by side view of how the different KPIs have tracked is really useful for preparing your high gain questions. Is there cause and effect? Does it look like there is active management? How do they compare against what you know of your industry and existing customers?
The report is a PDF document and will be delivered by email to the address provided on order, it is usually avilable within 1 Business Day form order.